Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Countdown to Costa Rica



I am so EXCITED to go to Costa Rica next Sunday! I want to escape from this cold, snowy weather as soon as I can. My mother talked to me and my sisters, Ella and Lucia about what we should expect in Costa Rica. The activity list for our trip includes, horseback riding, Nosara Wildlife Sanctuary at Sibu, Nosara Refuge for Wildlife, Ostional National Wildlife Refuge, and Kids Yoga. We are also going to Nosara Day Camp where we will explore tide pools, rivers, waterfalls, and beaches. 

The bad news is that I will be on an airplane for umpteen hours and then we have to drive from San José to Nosara once we actually GET to Costa Rica. The actual schedule is that we will leave Boston at 6:00 AM and arrive at Charlotte, North Carolina at 8:00 AM. After a THREE hour layover we will leave at 11:30, then finally at 4:00 we will arrive in Costa Rica.


After an overnight stay in San Jóse, we will have to drive approximately 4 hours to get to Nosara, but it will all be worth it. I’ve seen some pictures of the place we’re staying and it looks AWESOME! See you on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment