Saturday, September 10, 2016

All About Me





Hi! My name is Marley, I am 10 years old. I have 2 sisters. One is named is Ella the other is named Lucia. Ella is 7 and will be 8 in December.

Ella is really smart and knows a lot about animals. Once while I was playing in the water at South beach, Martha's Vineyard my father thought he saw a shark fin. Later Ella said that if the fin was wiggling the "shark" was probably a Mola Mola or Giant Ocean Sunfish. I didn't even know what a Mola Mola was. A few days later there was a shark sighting at South beach.  but I'm amazed that she knew what a Mola Mola was.

My other sister is 5. Lucia is also very smart. She can read very well. I love her drawings. They are very abstract and creative. If she were going to school she would be in kindergarten. Lucia is also very funny. Sometimes I am not sure she knows just how funny she is.


This year my parents decided to take time off from their jobs so they could homeschool my sisters and me. That is why my blog is called the homeschool year. At first I was kind of nervous. I was worried that if I missed 5th grade I might not be smart enough to move on to 6th grade next year. I was also sad because I wouldn't be able to see all my friends as often as I used to.


Last year my friend and I decided to start a pet sitting business called We Care Fur Pets. The problem was we couldn't put together a staff, find the time or clients. This year I am excited about starting my own pet sitting business and spending time with my family. Being at home means I will be able to pet sit in the daytime (i'm still looking for clients), travel, volunteer and write my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment